Friday, July 2, 2010

Welcome to the blog

Dear Congressman,

I just wanted to take a second to introduce myself as your newest constituent. As of last Friday I moved from Fairfield, OH into City West, thus becoming a resident of the City of Cincinnati. Previously I was a resident in the district of your esteemed chain smoking colleague, the Honorable Mr. John Boehner. However, with the moving being completed as I type (there are still a few things up in the house in Fairfield) I will now be converting my "blogging muse" from Mr. Boehner to yourself.

Please don't be too concerned by the "blogging muse" model as the idea started with my brother's service in Iraq and my attempts to keep him sane www.boringblogforbrotheriniraq.blogspot.com and moved to my congressman www.boringblogforboehner.blogspot.com after I realized that I need a reason to blog other than just breathing and getting out of bed.

So, as long as you remain in office, you are the new muse. Congrats...

No comments:

Post a Comment